1. Basic Policies
The Company shall recognize the importance of personal information, use personal information through strict compliance with applicable laws and regulations set by the Japanese government, and ensure its appropriate handling as well as shall strive for safe and secure management thereof. Furthermore, the Company shall endeavor to improve its structure for protecting personal information on a continuous basis through timely reviewing the related framework.
2. Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
The Company shall acquire personal information by appropriate means, shall make an official announcement of, give notice of, specify, and so on the purposes of use of personal information, and shall not handle any personal information departing from the scope of the purposes of use thereof. Furthermore, the Company shall, when necessary, provide, disclose, and so on personal information to any third party in accordance with the statutory procedures.
3. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use the personal information that the Company acquires, such as name, home address, date of birth, business address, annual income, phone number, and e-mail address, for the following purposes.
- Provision of information, making of proposals, conclusion and performance of agreements, provision of follow-up maintenance, and provision of various services concerning the following businesses of the Company and the Company's group entities.
- Sale, purchase, leasing, planning, development, management, appraisal, and so on of real estate.
- Activities, researches, and services accompanying the above businesses.
- Provision of responses to inquiries.
- Provision of reference materials at the requests of a customer.
- Sales promotion activities such as distribution of free e-mail (e-mail newsletters) and mailing of direct mail.
- Invitation of, selection of, and communication with the applicants for recruitments of the Company and the Company's group entities.
- Communication with the customers for items other than the above as the need arises.
- Communication to achieve the above purposes by written documents, postal matter, telephone, facsimile, e-mail, and so on.
- Provision of personal information to third parties within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes described in (1) to (6) above.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Apart from the case of providing personal information pursuant to the statutory provisions, necessary items such as name, home address, business address, and so on of a person who has provided us with his/her personal information (hereinafter, referred to as "personal information origin") or each of his/her family members among the personal information collected by the Company may be provided to third parties, to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use as well as by means of written documents, postal matter, telephone, facsimile, e-mail, and so on. This provision of personal information shall be discontinued at the request of the personal information origin. However, this shall not apply to any personal information that the Company has collected with the individual consent of the personal information origin to the provision of that personal information to third parties.
[Examples of Third Party to Which Personal Information May Be Provided] *Those listed below are no more than examples. Note that the third parties shall not be limited to those listed below.
- Managerial business entities and so on that are engaged in real estate managerial duties and so on.
- Attorneys (including lawyers for foreign laws), certified public accountants, tax accountants, real estate appraisers, and certified social insurance labor consultants, and so on offering professional advice and services.
- Credit information organizations, real estate research institutions, and so on.
- The national government, the local public agency, or a private sector entity to whom the national government or the local public agency has entrusted its duties.
- The Company's group entities, their business partners, the owners of real estate items, and so on.
5. Actions for Safety Control of Personal Information
The Company shall take the necessary and appropriate actions to ensure the proper and careful control of personal information retained by the Company and to protect personal information from any unauthorized access, loss, falsification, leakage, and so on.
6. Outsourced Handling of Personal Information
The Company may contract with an external entity to handle the personal information retained by the Company. In this event, the Company shall select an entity that takes appropriate and sufficient actions to protect personal information and shall exercise the necessary and appropriate supervision on the entity.
7. Procedures for Disclosure, Correction, and So on of Personal Information
The Company shall immediately take necessary actions at any request received from any personal information origin for any disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, and so on of that personal information origin's personal information retained by the Company. The actions shall follow procedures separately defined by the Company.
8. Inquiries about Personal Information
Please address any requests for disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, and so on of personal information, and any comments and inquiries concerning the Policy and the Company's handling of personal information, to the following.
(Desk for Personal Information Disclosure, Grievance, and Inquiry)
Space Design Inc.
Tel: 03-3502-7000／E-mail: email@example.com
4th Floor, KDX Shinbashi Building, 2-2-9 Shinbashi,
Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0004
Available from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
(except weekends, national holidays, and the year-end and the New Year holidays)
9. Revision of Policy
The Policy shall be timely reviewed and revised, in accordance with statutory requests and for further improvement of the protection of personal information.