- Serviced Apartment Top
This policy covers how Space Design treats personal information that Space Design collects and receives, including information related to your past use of our services. Personal information is information that can be used to personally identify an individual such as names, addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers, and is information that is not otherwise publicly available.
1. Definition of Personal Information
For the purpose of this policy, personal information refers to information specifying customer names, sex, birth dates, contact information (address, domicile and telephone number) and e-mail addresses, which can be used in combination to identify customers such as the history of use of our website.
2. Information Collection and Use
Space Design collects personal information when you register with Space Design and when you access Space Design web pages. When you enter, Space Design may combine information about you that we have with information obtained from business partners or other companies.
- To respond to inquiries
- To send required information.
- For distribution of free e-mail (mail magazines) and sales promotion activities including direct mail.
- To provide information on new products and services or to send out questionnaires regarding our serviced apartments, serviced offices, or sales properties, and to appraise real estate.
- To comprehend the use and environment of our properties.
- To maintain our after-sales properties.
- To communicate with persons applying for positions.
- To contact certain customers.
3. Handling of Personal Information
Space Design shall take and implement necessary and appropriate precautions for the prevention of unauthorized access and leaks to outsiders, for the loss, destruction and safe control of personal data by appointing a control manager, and by controlling and managing appropriately and strictly, the handling of the personal information of our customers. In order to enhance the services provided to customers by our company, we may occasionally entrust the management of individual service to our affiliates. We ensure those affiliates and contractors ( hereinafter referred to as "Contractors" ) take appropriate safety precautions in the handling of personal information.
4. Maintaining the Confidentiality of Personal Information
Space Design shall not disclose or provide personal information to third parties other than Space Design, and Contractors without the approval of the customer. Space Design may disclose personal information irrespective of the approval of the customers if any of the following items apply.
- In response to requests by the public authorities pursuant to decrees against Space Design or Contractors
- To protect the rights or properties of the customers or Space Design
- To take urgent actions to secure the physical safety of the customers, the general public, our employees and Contractors.
5. Reformation of Personal Information
Space Design will immediately respond in principal to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion and cessation of personal information, after confirming that the applicant is the person in question in the personal information. This will be accomplished within a reasonable period of time.
6. Contact for Personal Information
HR General Administration Department
- TEL: +81 3-3502-7000
- 3F Meiko Main Building, 1-18-2, Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0004 Japan.
- Mail Form